Dialogue in Action
Over the last two months, the Christian-Muslim Studies Network has enjoyed hosting an online book panel featuring the recently published book, Modern Muslim Theology.
This book panel has demonstrated the Christian-Muslim Studies Network’s ongoing aim to increase engagement with Christian-Muslim Studies as a new and growing field, and also to make that scholarship more available to the public.
In case you missed this 6-part series, all titles, including an author’s response to the panelists, are linked below.
For more information about responding to this panel, or to suggest a subject for an upcoming panel, please contact the blog’s editor at Lucy.Schouten@ed.ac.uk.
- Online book panel: Modern Muslim Theology – An Introduction
- A Review of Modern Muslim Theology: Questions, Challenges, and Prospects – Imam Dr Khalil Abdur-Rashid
- Praying Shapes Believing: A Response to Martin Nguyen – Dr Lucinda Allen Mosher
- The Direction for the Ka’ba in Modern Muslim Theology – Dr Youshaa Patel
- Modern Muslim Theology: A Pedagogical Perspective – Dr Mohammad Hassan Khalil
- Be Careful with Tradition – Dr Ebrahim Moosa
- Modern Muslim Theology as Beginning: Continuing the Conversations – Dr Martin Nguyen